Liège province is located at the heart of Europe
- where the Greater Region and the Meuse-Rhine Euroregion meet;
- it borders with Germany, France, the Netherlands and the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg;
- a few kilometres from the major European cities and capitals (Aachen, Maastricht, Cologne, Brussels, Amsterdam, Paris and London, etc.)
A medium-sized public authority, active at European level and keen to strengthen its position in fruitful fields of collaboration: mobility, sustainable regional development, fight against climate change, Smart Cities, etc.
Cellule Fonds Européens (European Funds Unit) missions
- Analysis and identification of European funding programmes for which provincial projects are eligible;
- Technical support to project assembly and financial and administrative monitoring;
- Search for partner operators within European networks.