On Saturday, March 28, 2020, the centuries-old cultural and tourist site, where Art, History and Nature merg, will once again open its doors to the public for a new season filled with events. Don't miss any of the news of Château de Jehay thanks to the newsletter, our Facebook page or Instagram account.
Would you rather like to visit the castle in a group or with your class? Are you planning to celebrate your child's birthday? You may do this all year round, upon reservation: Visits and activities.
Château de Jehay is multifaceted ...
- A forested park and pleasure gardens that extend across more than 22 hectares.
- A kitchen garden that allows you rediscover varieties of fruits, vegetables and cereals.
- One of the most abundant public collections of English art in Belgium.
- Permanent exhibitions that show the collection's major works.
- Listed buildings, part of Wallonia's outstanding heritage, that have continuously evolved from 1550 to the present day.
The characteristic building waited patiently to be taken care of. This is now a reality in part to the launch of an extensive restoration campaign returning it to its original glory. Its interior is no longer open to the public.